Here at Asia-Love.com, we are trying not only to provide an online dating environment but to improve your dating experience as well. Both those who get started and experienced daters often do things they shouldn't do, which prevents them from being successful. Although most people on this site are honest and truly looking for a meaningful relationship there may be individuals who are dishonest and may try to scam you for money. Always trust your instincts. If you feel someone is trying to scam you, stop all communications with that person and contact us.
1. Never send money to anyone you meet online until you have met them in person.
2. Never include your personal contact information in your profile, especially telephone numbers, email, home address or your last name.
3. Get to know the person you are interested in. Ask questions about their family, their living situation etc. The more questions you ask the better. If they are honest and sincere they will answer any questions you ask.
4. Insist that they use video chat like Yahoo! Messenger so you can see and talk to them. This is important because scammers use photos they find online in their profile.
5. If you are flying to another country to meet your fiance(e) for the first time insist that she/he meet you at the airport.
6. Always be honest about yourself and your situation with anyone you meet on this site.
Those who have already established serious relations will find information on how to bring your loved one to your country by clicking here for Immigration/Fiance(e) visa information. If you have any questions related to these and other dating topics, feel free to write to us. We will gladly cover them in our future articles.
Some scammers from Ghana, Nigeria, Russia or other countries will stream a fake webcam stream when you chat with them on webcam. They do this by using a pre-recorded video that appears as if they are the person on the other end of the webcam. In order to protect yourself from fake web cams ask the person to verify that they are not a recording by standing up, waving, holding up a hand or writing a message on a piece of paper and holding it for you to see. If the person is real they should be able to obey your requests in real time. If the webcam is fake they will be unable to do any of these things in real time. New York law requires the following statement - Asia-Love.com does not conduct criminal background checks on anyone who joins this site.